Attitude – that’s what it’s all about…attitude. When you venture out on your own and decide to start a business endeavor it is important to have confidence, to always be prepared and to have a positive attitude (no matter what is thrown your way.)
Once you start marketing and branding your company everything you do and say will be under a microscope. So check out these 10 tips to ensure your attitude is in tack!
1. Fear is inevitable so use it to motivate you and push you towards success!
2. Identify what is going well with your business and focus your motivation on the good.
3. Do not allow your worries to diminish your ability to stay positive.
4. Change your perception to positive outcomes (Remember the Power of Perception) Instead of looking at an issue as a problem; view it as a challenge that will benefit you and your company.
5. Reduce your stress level (exercise is ALWAYS a great stress relief and will help you stay positive.)
6. Improve your client relations – Listen to what your client has to say and make changes to benefit you and your client to move your company to the next level.
7. Become a better leader – Lead by example, stay focused, have a good sense of humor and always stay positive!
8. Consider how negative thoughts may be affecting your business related decisions.
9. Practice positive affirmations (Draft a few empowering sentences which are directly related to what you hope to achieve with your business and any future aspirations you have for your company and repeat as often as you feel you need to.)
10. Create a positive attitude in your workplace (even if you are a start-up and have a home office) people are attracted to people with a positive attitude and they enjoy working for and with positive thinkers. It is infectious!
So, in a nutshell, recognize fear is inevitable (how you channel it is what matters), identify the good, stay positive, change your perception, reduce stress, improve client relations, become a better leader, consider your thoughts, practice positive affirmations and create a positive attitude!
When you incorporate these 10 tips into your business; you will notice your life unfold positively and wonderfully well!
“Think big thoughts but relish small pleasures”
~ H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
9 thoughts on “It’s All About Attitude”
I really agree. These are words to live by
Thank you Damon. I’m glad you like!
Great tips Carrie! And you’re right, we sometimes let fear or our own Inner Critic overwhelm us with self-sabotaging thoughts. Everyone experiences fear or doubt at some point-particularly when we are attempting things outside our comfort zone-but the key is to push through it and do what you know you need to do to succeed.
Thanks Tawana! You are right, the key is to push through the fear and do what you can to reach your greatest success. I appreciate your feedback.
This is great! You hit the nail right on the head. Attitude is every thing in business. Attitude can be positive or negative. Positive attitude has the potential to create stampede customers and makes a business grow. It is a necessary ingredient for creating a goodwill or reputation. I love your work and please don’t stop.
Thank you for your feedback Stephan. I appreciate it!
Hey Ms D,
I am so very glad to see you are still blogging! Blog on, we (entrepreneurs) need a net, a place that we can get this type of business motivation. My nonprofit consultation business demands a lot of patience, in general.
some I have read the blog 3 times. It inspires me to keep going! Thanks so much, a million times over
Thanks for your feedback Robin and I’m glad you find the blogs motivational and useful.
Please correct my blog format. I hit the enter key in error and do not know how to correct the problem. I apologize, thanks. Point is glad to see you are still blogging.